Is anyone working on adding support for the eGalax USB touchscreen device, which apparently presents itself as a USB HID multitouch touchscreen (at least that's how Linux treats it)? I have a laptop (HP Envy TouchSmart m6) with one of these puppies and I'd like to (eventually) add support for it (GPU, wifi and suspend/resume are ahead of this).

How do I go about sniffing the reports from the device, short of writing my own libusb utility?

Here's usbconfig(8)'s description:

ugen1.2: <eGalaxTouch EXC7910-1037-11.01.01 eGalax Inc.> at usbus1, cfg=0 md=HOST spd=FULL (12Mbps) pwr=ON (100mA)

Thanks in advance,
Anthony Jenkins