I have a repeatable bug. I get kernel panic when doing installworld/kernel
to a USB 3.0 memory on Macbook Air (USB 3.0 port I think). FreeBSD is
11.0-CURRENT from Apr 27th.

This can be avoided by mounting synchronized (mount -o sync).

Is this a known problem? If not I might be able to try get a core dump and
investigate further.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: The information in this email is confidential
and intended solely for the addressee.
Disclosure, copying, distribution or any other action of use of this
email by person other than intended recipient, is prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient and have received this email in
error, please destroy the original message.