On 05/08/16 11:11, Hans Petter Selasky wrote:
On 08/05/16 11:00, Sebastian Huber wrote:
Hello,

there are several Atmel USB controllers supported by FreeBSD. However,
support for the Atmel USB High-Speed Interface (USBHS) module seems to
be missing. This module can be found for example on the ATSAMV71Q21:

http://www.atmel.com/devices/ATSAMV71Q21.aspx

Does someone know if this module is supported (maybe out of tree) or is
someone working on a driver already? If not, then in case someone is
able to develop a FreeBSD driver for this module, then please contact me
to potentially do this on a contract basis.

Hi,

Can you check if you have a match with avr32dci.c in sys/dev/usb/controller ?

The register interface looks similar, but this is a device only driver? At least I don't find defines for the host registers. I need the host mode.

--
Sebastian Huber, embedded brains GmbH

Phone   : +49 89 189 47 41-16
Fax     : +49 89 189 47 41-09