Hey Polytropon! :-)

Thanks for ideas! I am at the moment at point where I sniff out the
USB traffic and analyze SCSI packets.. and also I got into SCSI
specification to search for some possibilities.. :-)

I will have to see how Windoze handles ATAPI EJECT, maybe that could
bring some insight on how to umount ejectable media triggered by the

As for now the device reports CHECK-CONDITION to mark media missing,
then reboots and re-appeares, but that causes "device not cleanly
unmounted" warnings on macOS for instance..

Will report back when I find anything interesting :-)

Best regards! :-)