Tomasz CEDRO wrote:
> Hello world!
>
> Is there any chance to have USBDUMP working on current macOS? I can
> see there is a manual page for usbdump in XCode taken directly from
> the FreeBSD.. but I could not find the binary..
>
> Is anyone aware or can make usbdump work on macOS? I may be able to
> find some funding to make it work.. :-)
>
> Best regards,
> Tomek CEDRO

I'd guess you'd stand best chance asking on a MacOS list.  But if you
do find funding & want a geographic indexed global BSD contractors index:
http://www.berklix.com/consultants/

Cheers,
Julian
--
Julian H. Stacey, Computer Consultant, BSD Linux Unix Systems Engineer, Munich
 Reply below, Prefix '> '. Plain text, No .doc, base64, HTML, quoted-printable.