Hi Everyone,

Greetings.

I am trying to compile FreeBSD-12 for Raspberry Pi 3B+. The compiled image is
booting up properly, but not able to bring-up the ethernet interface. The
raspberry pi 3B+ uses the LAN78XX on USB hub. I tried porting the correct
device tree, but not able to see the prints or events when ethernet is
connected. Also, the ethernet LEDs are not glowing when connected. The hardware
is verified with Linux and the ethernet is working good.

Can you please help how can I debug this. Attached the dmesg output.

Regards,
Pavan

This communication is the property of CenturyLink and may contain confidential
or privileged information. Unauthorized use of this communication is strictly
error, please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all
copies of the communication and any attachments.