On Thu, 25 Jun 2020 12:23:37 +0200
Hans Petter Selasky <h...@selasky.org> wrote:

> On 2020-06-25 12:10, Jan Behrens wrote:
> > Any help on this would be appreciated. Is there any way to increase
> > verbosity of libusb or figure out why the USB initialization fails?
>
> What is printed in dmesg?
>
> --HPS

% dmesg
[...]
ugen2.2: <Lime Micro LimeSDR Mini> at usbus2

I also made sure I got proper access rights (like Tomek mentioned).

Meanwhile I have tracked down the problem further. See my other e-mail.
I got the LimeSDR Mini running on FreeBSD (successfully received a
radio transmission), but I had to comment out the libusb_reset_device()
call, see:

https://discourse.myriadrf.org/t/limesdr-mini-with-freebsd/6230/7

This is just a quick-and-dirty hack, and no idea if there are any
side-effects. It would be better to figure out what's causing the bug
in the first place.

Regards,
Jan