- This mail is in HTML. Some elements may be ommited in plain text. -

I am the Head of Finance at Finance One Hong Kong Limited, a leading financial
and asset Management Company here in Hong Kong.
I am in control of funds from a consortium of Private Investors  for long term

If you are in need of funds to expand existing businesses or to start up a new
project, then look no further as we would be more than delighted to work with
We are driven by a project's credibility to yield investment returns and should
we ascertain your project as such, we will engage our funds at guaranteed 3%
Fixed Interest Rate per annum but strictly in form of Loans.
Jorge Kiong
Finance One Hong Kong Limited
freebsd-users-jp@freebsd.org mailing list