Hello

If you are looking for a modern and effective website design that represents
your business in the way that you want, at an affordable price, then this is
for you!

OUR APPROACH:
Most of our designs are tended towards the clean and modern look in order to
make
the user experience as great as possible. Only an eye catching design will
ensure that
people will stay on your website for more then a few seconds. After that, it’s
down to
an easy to understand layout and organised content to keep them on longer, which
we have a very good eye for.

SERVICE DETAILS AND PRICES:
Please note that the price of your website will be hugely dependant on your
needs.
However, we have provided some very rough figures below to give you a general
idea
what we charge. For a more accurate quotes please contact us.

Simple professional website - Ksh 10,000 (USD $ 100)
Wordpress website: Anywhere from -  Ksh 18,000 (USD $ 180) and up.
Data base website (for example an estate agent site): anywhere from - Ksh
30,000 (USD $ 300) and up.
Ecommerce website: anywhere from - Ksh 30,000 and up.

If required, we are also able to offer and provide additional services on top
of creating the core website,
such as Email Marketing to over 50,000,000  Emails, Online Marketing, Domain
registration and hosting.

Regards,
Delight Web Team
+254 7 2 4 5 6 6 0 8 8