Dear Manager,

Greetings from David and Shenzhen Odap power technology limited, a professional
power adapters' manufactory. we specialized in researching and manufacturing
power supply, power adapter,charger.

Our products have passed most certification in the world, such as
UL/CUL、TUV/GS、FCC、SAA、CCC、CEC/CE、EMC etc,  it can be used widely ,such as
consumer electronics ,CCTV camera ,set-up box ,AV&TV devices ,wireless
equipments ,and medical device.

For more information, please kindly contact with me.

Thank you and best reagards

Shenzhen Odap Power Technology Limited
Tel: 0755-66691813
M: 0086 15811825229

This email was sent to, if you do not want to
receive any more, please reply "unsubscribe" to, thank you
for cooperation. - /t/AcHYzErevrZAJ7C2YQNJ6xtFZhfJABsAYAcMzkNo/