Hi,

I'm running FreeBSD 7.1_AMD_P4 release with 4 jails. Recently, our ISP provided us IPv6 and I'd like to use both multiple IPv4 and IPv6 for my jails. According to FreeBSD wiki (http://wiki.freebsd.org/Jails) - there is a patch http://svn.freebsd.org/viewvc/base?view=revision&revision=188281 ; which is committed to FreeBSD. But I'm not able to use it under said version. So I'm looking to grab this one and manually patch it up. Is there any tar-ball to grab a patch? Is it included in FreeBSD 7.2RC1? How do I grab HEADS UP r185435?

TIA,

Vivek