Nikos Vassiliadis wrote:
Julian Elischer wrote:
we would expect it to work the way you wish but it appears that we have left that out in oversight.

We'll see what we can do..

(remember in 8.0 vimage is just s technology review feature and you should not be trying to use it in production.)
I'll look at what it will take to fix this by 8.1 :-)

Thanks a lot!

Completely irrelevant to this thread, but is there any
in-kernel NAT mechanism that is known to work with vnets
at this time?

I was trying to use ng_nat, but it seems that it fails for
probably similar reasons.

I don't think ng_nat would fail in that way.
It's not the same. You create it in the vnet in which you want to use it. it may have some DIFFERENT reason to fail, but that wouldn't be it..

Just to be sure, you should examine the output of 'ngctl list'
and check the connections as well (ngctl show [ID]:) in each
jail when it is 'failing' to see what is connected to what.

Nikos