Hello Marko,

Thanks for the reply!!  I started from scratch and followed the directions with
the new version of IMUNES.  Only difference this time was that I used
tk-8.6.b.1_1 and created a symlink named wish8.4 using the following command:

ln -s /usr/local/bin/wish8.6 /usr/local/bin/wish8.4

While IMUNES did not complain this time, it still did not work right when
trying to execute an experiment (it would disable the "Execute" button and the
toolbar on the right hand side, and I was not able to open a shell window to
any of the nodes because that option was also disabled).  I noticed that I had
been running IMUNES as a regular user and not as root.  So, I logged into KDE
as root (after editing /usr/local/share/config/kdm/kdmrc and changing
AllowRootLogin=false to AllowRootLogin=true), and IMUNES ran fine.  After
playing around a little and looking into some of the IMUNES tcl files, I was
able to get IMUNES running under a regular user by doing the following:

chmod 4755 /usr/local/bin/wish8.6
chmod 4555 /usr/sbin/vimage

I don't have the older version of IMUNES with the experimental code anymore,
but I think it would run fine as a regular user after the above changes.
Thanks for your help!!

Regards,
Mike