Hey Bjoern,

Thanks for checking. This unfortunately is the only machine on the LAN with epairs, so I guess we run out of possible explanations then :(
Just to make sure, I will be running memory tests all night.

It's probably a long shot, but could this is related to the if_tap problem I mailed about earlier on freebsd-stable@ list? If so, I'm very interested in testing the result once you did the patching you mentioned in that thread. Is there a way for me to know when you've done so? If you like I would also volunteer to test these patches before they're merged with any kind of source tree.

Frank