Phan Quoc Hien writes:

I know RootBSD is FreeBSD VPS Provider...Anyone know another provider?
Best regards,

Have no experience with, but have gathered link from previous posts
http://johncompanies.com
http://www.arpnetworks.com/vps
http://dflyhost.net - dragonfly hosting
http://www.bsdvm.com/main/bsdvpsplans
http://queair.net - Run by members of NYCBSD users group

Currently using

http://www.bsdvm.com/main/bsdvpsplans I think VMware based They claim to have unlimited bandwith. I use so little bandwith that I can't attest the validity of the claim.. ie some people tell you unlimited.. as lnog as you don't go over X amount of bandwith.. like cell phone carriers do. Have been using them for less than 6 months with a little VM for mail only. So far no problems.

You do 100% of the work. They just provide a VM

http://www.hub.org
Jail based.
Have used them for years. A good combination of full control (you get root in the jail) and automation through their control panel.