Hi Brandon,

Will BHyVe be part of Google Summer of Code?

 Need to work out if I (or anyone else) will have time to mentor a project.

Also, how's the development
base looking. I'd love to contribute as I really would like to see a
proper VT-x facing VM under the BSD license.

 There's working code but lots remaining to do.

I'd love to see something like QEMU though, I really enjoy being able to
play with so many different architectures with QEMU.

Well... it's not the intent of BHyVe to be a generic instruction-set emulator ala Qemu. Though, I'd like to see it run on other arch's that support h/w virt assist.

later