On 30/10/2012 00:38, Sean Bruno wrote:
> Some google foo landed me on an IBM site that hinted at me that the
> virsh commands of RHEL 5 don't know how to setup virtio on the
> network. However, you can add it to the RHEL 5 config manually.
> http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/lnxinfo/v3r0m0/index.jsp?topic=
> %2Fliaat%2Fliaatkvmfaq.htm Sean
I set that up some time ago and converted it to the virtio drivers after
it was installed so I'll admit I'm unsure how good the RHEL5 setup is by
default.  The only FreeBSD VM I have on RHEL/CentOS 6 is a 9.1-RC2 VM
for poudriere builds and doesnt have the virtio drivers sadly, might
play with a 9-stable install to see how it goes when I get time.

Vince