Hi Marcos,

For me it just looks like the userboot isnt able to load the pool right at
the start or it needs to use zfsloader. Am I right with that?

 Yes, that's right. ZFS support isn't currently built into userboot.

Will it be possible in the future?

 Should be - just a matter of adding the loader zfs files to userboot.

Another issue that is out of the topic, it was that guests couldn't reach
another pc using wlan as the host bridged interface. With a wired ethernet
interface it worked perfectly.

 I don't know the answer to that one: maybe a limitation of WLAN ?

I hope I'm clear with this information and sorry for bad english.

 Perfectly clear, thanks !