Hi Harsh,

On Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 4:41 AM, Harsh Bhatt
<creative2innovat...@yahoo.in> wrote:
> I am very much interested and eager to get involved in bhyve project. I want
> to start with doing up something small initially. My strong parts are C and
> OS. So can someone suggest me what should i do and how i can get involved.

Welcome.

The best way to get involved is to submit bug reports and patches for
anything that is not working for you. Since bhyve is a relatively new
project there are many gaps and conversely many opportunities to help.

Some big ticket items that we need to get the ball rolling on are:
- suspend/resume
- linux/windows as guest operating systems
- ethernet and storage device emulation (currently we rely on virtio)
- timekeeping

There are also small/medium size tasks that need to get done:
- cpuid emulation (currently we just transparently pass whatever the
host advertises)
- vga emulation
- hpet emulation

Then there are documentation, testing, usability things to be done:
- man pages
- out of the box experience
- configuration scripts

Have at it!