We're preparing our Hyper-V, enlightened drivers to be included in the CURRENT
build, but need some help with the loader configuration. The drivers should
only load or remain resident when Hyper-V is present. On Linux, the installer
program was modified to detect the presence of Hyper-V/Azure, and only then are
the Hyper-V drivers installed (starting with the VM Bus driver). What's the
best way to do this on FreeBSD? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks in advance!
Larry Melia
Enlightened driver team for FreeBSD on Hyper-V