Hi George,

I just started trying to run bhyve on a Thinkpad X220.  This has a core i5 and
EPT support, dmesg
attached.  I'm trying with the March snapshots (02 March and 30 March so far)
and have gotten
the above panic instantly upon trying the vmrun.sh script.

I took a shot of the screen after the panic but at that point I can't use the
keyboard with the
machine at all.

dmesg for the machine is attached to this email, and the photo is at:

http://people.freebsd.org/~gnn/bhyvecrash.jpg

 I'm guessing this recent commit may fix the panic

    http://svnweb.freebsd.org/base?view=revision&revision=249396

... but, is it possible that VT-x is disabled in the BIOS ? (the cause of the crash on VM creation).

later,

Peter.