On Tue, May 28, 2013 at 3:43 PM, Outback Dingo <outbackdi...@gmail.com>wrote:

> I wrote a blog post specifically for installing 10-CURRENT from a snapshot
>> ISO and getting bootstrapped
>> from there, to help the Google Summer of Code Student that I am mentoring.
>> What specifically do you want to be backported to 9-STABLE?
>>

> Yes Ive seen the post, however we have a hard requirement for 9-STABLE for
> some development work we are
> currently involved in. And I would prefer not to move our current
> infrastructure for development to CURRENT.
> A major portion of our development environment is based on XEN for testing
> and development.
> Therefor we realize PVHM is a work in progress, and we have built some
>  VMs from it, they run exceptionally
> well, However our build environments refuse to build 9-STABLE on CURRENT
> PVHVM, or 10-CURRENT.
> Lastly Im sure theres a ton of users who would like to see this in 9.x or
> 9-STABLE

OK, I misunderstood you since you responded in the thread and quoted some
of my post.
My blog post has nothing relevant to Xen and PVHM, and is specific to
setting up
a Google Summer of Code student on a 10-CURRENT environment.  The FreeBSD
Xen
and PVHM developers will need to provide the details about their plans to
merge their changes to the 9-STABLE branch.....
that's something which I am not familiar with.

--
Craig