The bhyve site says, "AMD SVN support arrived on August 22nd, 2013
with FreeBSD svn r254677 and requires testing."

How can we tell which AMD processors are supported?  Would that be
the same AMD processors that are listed on the following page as
having "Rapid Virtualization Indexing Required to Run Hyper-V in
Windows 8"?

Yes, that would be it. The RVI support has been there in CPUs for quite a long time now - it would be hard to find a recent AMD CPU that doesn't have it.

Or is bhyve using a different feature of some AMD processors?

 No, that's the main one.

I'm a co-developer, with Aryeh Friedman, of a forthcoming possible
front end for bhyve.

 Cool !