Hi,

   No, that's the main one.

[DN:]
When you say that that's the "main" one, do you mean that there are
also other features that an AMD processor must have, besides RVI, to
be compatible with bhyve, but that might be absent in some AMD
processors with RVI?  If so, what other features should I look for?

There are some optional features that can be used, but I believe RVI is the only mandatory one

 (Anish - is nRIP required ?)

(I'm now shopping around for dedicated server hosting for a
forthcoming demo of the possible bhyve front end I mentioned
earlier.  To that end, I need to find an otherwise inexpensive
server with a processor on which bhyve can run.)

As mentioned before, it will be hard to find one that doesn't have the necessary support.