Correct, the hardware itself is a blade off of an Intel Modular Server. These blades act and perform (and basically are) like any normal server. igb interfaces, SCSI direct access drives, nuttin special about the setup. I'll throw the dmesg.boot out here if anyone wants it (but I don't think it will help in this case).

The *BSD guests running (including the various versions of FreeBSD and FreeNAS) are running great (limited to one processor, various memory for each ranging from 512MB to 2GB). I ubench'd each system as well and they perform nearly as well as the host (the numbers in the end were so close it didn't count, in fact). I'm very impressed, and excited, on where this project is going. Despite the higher security compared to jails, the idea of not having to use dozens of fwds and complicated ipfw statements has me truly excited.