Thank you for your quick answer, and I'm not surprised by this. Makes perfect sense. I ran into the 1-CPU issue when I first started my testing.

I'll ensure that the new IX blade system we're going with as supported processors.

Keep up the great work. I'll be happy to do some extensive testing under various environments on this project if needed.

        Scott