On 12/23/13 10:18 PM, Peter Grehan wrote:
>> How can I boot something which uses GRUB bootloader in BHyve?
>
>  There is a user-space port of grub2 that allows a number of Linux
> distros to boot (sysutils/grub2-bhyve). However, for Linux distros such
> as rhel/centos 6.* that use grub-1, it's somewhat of a manual process.

I have made some significant improvements to my "bhyve-script" at:

http://bhyve.org/bhyve-script.tar

It now automatically retrieves and installs Ubuntu and Debian plus
FreeNAS with one manual step and pfSense with a few manual steps.

It also supports nmdm, lpc and tmux consoles/multiplexing.

Michael