 I hate to play stupid here, and guess I can go digging, but any specific
version in mind?   As I am just using the CentOS supplied KVM, so not sure
how much of a forklift transplant I can make and not cause issues with the
host server.     Just strange that all prior BSD's work fine, but the new 10
doesn't, guess they are doing something different at boot..

---
Howard Leadmon