Neel,
sorry it took me a day or two to get to test this.  The patch compiles cleanly
however it fails now trying to build the vmm module.

Joe Maloney

/usr/src/sys/modules/vmm/../../amd64/vmm/vmm.c:232:7: error: implicit
declaration of function 'ppt_avail_devices' is invalid in C99
      [-Werror,-Wimplicit-function-declaration]
                if (ppt_avail_devices() > 0)
                    ^
/usr/src/sys/modules/vmm/../../amd64/vmm/vmm.c:565:6: error: implicit
declaration of function 'ppt_assigned_devices' is invalid in C99
      [-Werror,-Wimplicit-function-declaration]
        if (ppt_assigned_devices(vm) == 0) {
            ^
/usr/src/sys/modules/vmm/../../amd64/vmm/vmm.c:565:6: note: did you mean
'ppt_assign_device'?
        if (ppt_assigned_devices(vm) == 0) {
            ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
            ppt_assign_device
/usr/src/sys/modules/vmm/../../amd64/vmm/io/ppt.h:46:5: note:
'ppt_assign_device' declared here
int     ppt_assign_device(struct vm *vm, int bus, int slot, int func);
        ^
2 errors generated.
*** Error code 1

Stop.
make[4]: stopped in /usr/src/sys/modules/vmm
*** Error code 1

Stop.
make[3]: stopped in /usr/src/sys/modules
*** Error code 1

Stop.
make[2]: stopped in /usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC
*** Error code 1

Stop.
make[1]: stopped in /usr/src
*** Error code 1