Am 05.02.2014 um 08:03 schrieb Craig Rodrigues:
> Hi,
>
> I am running many BHyve VM's and am using tap interfaces
> with a single bridge.  I am configuring the IP addresses
> of these VM's via DHCP.
>
> I need to have separate MAC addresses for each VM.
>
> Can anyone recommend a range of MAC addresses to use?
>
> I seem to recall that at the 2013 FreeBSD Vendor Summit in
> Sunnyvale, California, that George mentioned that
> there might be a Organizational Unique Identifier (OUI) for the FreeBSD
> project that we can use for BHyve VM's.  Is that right?
>
> If not, can people recommend a range of addresses to use?

http://standards.ieee.org/develop/regauth/oui/public.html

Using "Search the Public MA-L Listing" with search term FreeBSD reveals..

--- snip ---

Here are the results of your search through the public section of the IEEE
Standards OUI database report for freebsd:

  58-9C-FC   (hex)              FreeBSD
 Foundation
  589CFC     (base 16)
FreeBSD
 Foundation
                                P.O. Box 20247
                                Boulder CO  80308-3247
                                UNITED STATES
--- snap ---

Regards,
K.

--
GPG-Key: A593 E38B E968 4DBE 14D6  2115 7065 4D7C 4FB1 F588
Key available from hkps://hkps.pool.sks-keyservers.net