Hi,

I'm running a FreeBSD guest in bhyve on a FreeBSD host. Both are running
FreeBSD CURRENT, r266947. I've gotten this message about 12 times since boot:

interrupt storm detected on "irq268:"; throttling interrupt source

vmstat -i shows:

irq268: ahci1                  236514222        839

ahci1 is the second disk connected to the system:

ahci1: <Intel ICH8 AHCI SATA controller> mem 0xc0002400-0xc00027ff irq 18 at
device 4.0 on pci0

The VM itself runs poudriere and was building a bunch of packages. At the
moment, the VM seems to be in a rather odd state. The poudriere jails are
running, but not doing anything. Ideas?

Thanks,
Steve