Roman Bogorodskiy wrote:

>   Craig Rodrigues wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I've had some success with getting libvirt and bhyve to work.
> >
> > I wrote up a list of the steps that I followed here:
> >

> > If anyone is interested, please try it out, and provide feedback to this
> > list.  It would be great to get more testers.
> >
> > Roman, when do you think you will be able to commit all your latest
> > fixes into the devel/libvirt port Makefile?  It would greatly increase
> > the usability of the port.  Thanks for doing all the work to add bhyve
> > support to libvirt!!
> Hi!
> I hope to get a clean and ready patch for the port this weekend and will
> send it to jgh@.
> Thanks a lot for your testing and the feedback!

Here's the updated patch:

Jason, could you please review this?

Summary of changes:

 - Make sure not to build uml driver as it's useless on FreeBSD
 - Enable bhyve by default on 10.0 and newer on amd64
 - Fix sample config handling to work with staging
 - Fix bhyve detection in the configure script
 - Add a patch to fix segfaults in case of problems with bridge
 - Enable networking port and install default networking definition;
   add dnsmasq dependency for that

This patch was created by Craig and modified by me.

Roman Bogorodskiy