Hi,

I'm using bhyve from a 11.0-CURRENT (r270177) host and I meet a problem
after a VM (guest using fbsd -current too) is rebooted: This VM loose
network connectivity once rebooted.
vtnet interface seems OK from the VM, like the tap interface on the host:
tap status correctly display the new bhyve PID number in its "Opened by"
section.

But this VM didn't send packet anymore: a "tcpdump -i tap-interface" from
the host didn't show any packet after a reboot.

Is there something special to do in the "while [ 1 ]" loop of my script,
other than simply restarting bhyve for fixing this issue ?

Thanks,

Olivier