This is to say that, like any other hypervisor, the hypervisor itself doesn't support X (or any other GUI), but that you can run X and a graphical desktop in a virtual machine and connect to it through X server, if I understand the response correctly, yes?

I could be entirely wrong, but that is what I am getting from Peter's reply. Have I understood correctly?