On Sun, Oct 12, 2014 at 6:35 AM, Kris Moore <k...@pcbsd.org> wrote:

> It was for a while in 9.2, but we removed it from 10.0 and later due to
> stability issues we kept getting reports about. Haven't tried it since
> then, dont know if those issues are fixed.

I fixed some of the problems with VIMAGE that I encountered with Bluetooth:

Hiroo Onoo submitted this patch, which I committed to fix problems with
VIMAGE encountered with removable USB Ethernet:

Martin Matuska committed this fix for PF:

So a lot of the stability problems with VIMAGE which were in PC-BSD 9.2 and
FreeBSD 9.x have been slowly been fixed.