Hi,

I am witnessing some strange behavior w.r.t io-apic
interrupt migration on bhyve.

I have below assignment for a level triggered
interrupt:

io-apic pin - p

cpu vector - v

cpu id - 0

when this interrupt is migrated to cpu 1 then
the assignment is as below

io-apic pin - p

cpu vector - v1

cpu id - 1

When VM boots up then OS is getting interrupts for

io-apic pin - p

cpu vector - v1

cpu id - 0

Added debug prints in vioapic_write function
to check the values written to io-apic rte for this pin and then VM gets
correct interrupts i.e (vector v, cpu 0 ) before the interrupts are migrated and
(vector v1, cpu 1) after the migration When prints are removed then the
problem happens and we see interrupts for (vector v1 and cpu 0).
RegardsAshutosh