Hi Conrad,

Unless I'm mistaken, the userspace loaders are still needed to boot
VMs for now.

 That's correct.

Will the Bhyve UEFI work be complete before MeetBSD?

 Most likely not.

And is it going into the FreeBSD 10 release branch, or only in 11?

 It will be MFCable.

Until that code actually materializes, I think it's important to fix
libvirt now. This change doesn't break a future Bhyve-that-supports
EUFI, and it can even be yanked out later if totally redundant.

Good - I just wanted to make sure this change (or characterization of bhyve as PV) wasn't something that would hurt long-term.