Hi John-Mark,

Where those should be in the aesni.ko module...  If I run kgdb on a
local machine, it properly finds the kernel modules... Any hits on
how to fix this?

 To add to Julian's reply, there's also some info in the thread starting at

    http://docs.FreeBSD.org/cgi/mid.cgi?5363F399.40709

Also, any plans to support the Z2 write-watchpoint packet?

(kgdb) watch *(char *)0xfffff80002919708
Hardware watchpoint 1: *(char *) 18446735277659625224
(kgdb) c
Continuing.
Can't clear hardware watchpoints without the 'Z2' (write-watchpoint) packet

You'd have to write some code to glue the MI gdb/gdb_main.c packet handler to the routines in ddb/db_watch.c. (I'm sure this exists somewhere out there - certainly did at my previous workplace).

If you want to take that on, we can do the other piece which is to context-switch the debug registers on guest entry/exit.