On 2014-11-20 01:40, Ilya Larin wrote:

> Hi!
> I know, that bhyve support AMD processors from version r273375..
> I have processor, that support RVI and Freebsd-10.1 (release).
> So.. How to update (patch/rebuild/something else) bhyve to r2773375 on my
> fresh freebsd 10.1? Is it possible?
> I just want to install several virtual freebsd ))
> --
> With respect, Ilya

Currently, you would have to upgrade to running FreeBSD 11-CURRENT
rather than 10.1-RELEASE to get that feature. Eventually, once the
feature is considered stable, it will be merged back to FreeBSD
10-STABLE (what will eventually be 10.2 some day).

This section of the handbook describes the steps required to upgrade
your system to FreeBSD 11-CURRENT:

https://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/current-stable.html#current

--
Allan Jude