On Mon, 29 Dec 2014 06:05:58 -0500
Cory Smelosky <b...@gewt.net> wrote:

> Huh. Interesting to see libvirt is generating the wrong string!
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> > On Dec 29, 2014, at 05:54, William <will...@firstyear.id.au> wrote:
> >

> >> On 29 Dec 2014, at 21:12, Cory Smelosky <b...@gewt.net> wrote:
> >>
> >> Try putting one on tap0 and the other on tap1.
> >
> > Ohh! Once again I'm bitten by libvirt. It's generating those
> > strings. Ill raise an issue with them, and I'll test this by hand.
> > Thanks for your help in spotting this!
> >
> > Sincerely
> >
> > William.

Okay. Back to the drawing board. This re-use of tap0 is a libvirt quick of
domxml-to-native, as documented https://libvirt.org/drvbhyve.html .

Looking at my ifconfig output I see:

bridge10:
  member vnet0
  member vlan10

bridge11:
  member vnet1
  member vlan11

Now, if I have two interfaces as described, traffic will not flow through
either of these. If I remove one, and have a single interface on the bhyve
guest traffic flows.

Ideas?

(Again, I'm offlist so please include me in replies)

- --
Sincerely,

William Brown