> Hi all,
> I found the source of the problem. Once upon a time I compiled my
> kernel with OFED support (WITH_OFED in /etc/src.conf). That installed
> $INCLUDE/rdma/rdma_cma.h, which at the time of the installation (haven't
> checked now) were missing the rdma_addrinfo structs.
> Moving the $INCLUDE/rdma dir somewhere allowed the build to finish.
Sorry I did not finish my explanation. Having the rdma_cma.h in the
default include dir fooled the tools/qemu-xen-dir/configure script, and
thus compiling as if the target was a linux box. Moving the
$INCLUDE/rdma dir, cleaning, configuring and building again did the job.
email@example.com mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to