On 5/31/15 6:06 PM, Gavin Mu wrote:
They use guestfs to do VM provisioning, and FreeBSD support is not ready to
public yet.

If FreeBSD must be used, one workaround is to keep the first MBR partition as
Linux ext2, and write some scripts to read configurations from Linux.

thanks..
Firstly, How do you know this? (I don't disbelieve it, I just want to know where you learned this information so I can look there too for more information). Secondly, is your comment "is not ready to public yet" talking about guestfs or aliyun? and can you expand on "yet"?

Julian

Regards,
Gavin Mu