What is your Hyper-V version, 2012R2, 2012 or earlier? UDP offloading is not
working
Properly on 2012 and earlier Hyper-V. I committed a patch r286058 to 10.2
release branch on July 30th to disable UDP offloading on these releases. It
might not be in RC2, should be in the upcoming RC3.

Also is it working on any other 10.x releases on Hyper-V?

Thanks,
Wei