Hi Cory,

 Probably just not that bit. You might want to try the this patch
which comments out that test, and see if it gets you any further.

--- all_subdir_vmm ---
/usr/src/sys/modules/vmm/../../amd64/vmm/intel/vmx.c:535:11: error:
unused variable 'basic' [-Werror,-Wunused-variable]
         uint64_t basic, fixed0, fixed1, feature_control;
1 error generated.

Aww. I need to actually run a later SVN release instead of 286666. Tried
to save some time. ;)

Apologies - I didn't compile-test the patch, but the basic idea is to comment out that block. You can delete the unused variable 'basic' which should get you going.