Hi Sergey,

This is pretty reproducible:

I pass trough a PCI device (USB controller) to a Linux guest. It works
properly. Then I halt the VM, make sure that bhyve destroyed it and run
Windows guest with the same PCI device passed-through.

Windows device manager does show the device, however, e.g. a flash drive
plugged in is not presented to Windows, instead it's being processed by
FreeBSD.

After that it does not work in Linux guest as well. Kernel module (vmm)
unloading and reloading does not help.

The flash drive being processed by FreeBSD would indicate that it has ownership of the device. Would you be able to try a 'pciconf -vl' after the Linux guest exists, and after the Windows guest exits ?