On 3/24/2016 3:16 PM, Fabian Freyer wrote:
Hi,

belongs here better. While I appreciate it's very short before the GSOC
application deadline, I'd like to ask how the resonance to such a proposal
would be, and how the chances to finding a mentor for that project stand.

Fabian Freyer

I really, really hope someone picks up suspend and resume support. IMO, it's the next major hurdle bhyve needs to pass before it can be considered as a serious alternative to other hypervisor options. It also appears to be a prerequisite for more advanced features such as snapshots and live migration.

-Matthew