Another thing I've seen before is that if there's a lot of broadcast traffic on
the network, that seems to increase CPU on the bhyve process.

-Dustin

On Sun, Jul 24, 2016 at 8:48 PM -0500, "Shane Ambler" <free...@shaneware.biz>
wrote:

On 25/07/2016 02:10, tech-lists wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Why is WCPU so high? The guests corresponding to these processes are all
> linux guests; they aren't showing much load at all (0.05-0.1). Given
> this fact, I'm at a loss as to what to debug or how.

How are you starting your bhyve's? Are you using the -H option?

 From man bhyve -
-H  Yield the virtual CPU thread when a HLT instruction is
     detected. If this option is not specified, virtual CPUs will
     use 100% of a host CPU.

--
FreeBSD - the place to B...Software Developing

Shane Ambler