Hi Kumar,

I have just started developing something in FreeBSD. I have done few
changes in the memory part. Before that i just want to confirm that for the
guest machines for the system memory there is only one object used. If the
memory is greater than he lowmem remaining is allocated in highmem. The
memory between these two is used for MMIO which is a separate object.

It isn't really an object but a hole in the address space. Any access to that region results in an EPT-violation exit from the VM, and a trip through the bhyve instruction emulation path.

When I did few changes FreeBSD vm booted fine. But when i tried windows it was
vm_run error and value is EFAULT. The EFAULT is because of the GPA that
belongs to the MMIO region and the exact value is 4276093104 and fails in
the function vm_handle_inst_emul.   I would like to know why is this
different in both the cases.

4276093104 is 0xfee000b0, which is local APIC EOI register. There haven't been any issues with accessing this from Windows in the past - is this an earlier version than Vista ? (e.g. server 2k3)