A simple question, yet I couldn't find any documentation on the above
I suppose this is because it isn't possible but just to be sure, I'm asking.

Virtualbox for instance, allows you to specify LUN's (via iscsi) for use as
a rootfs
for it's virtual machines.  Essentially acting itself as an iscsi initiator.

Does bhyve have anything similar (without involving the host)?
In other words, does bhyve have the ability to act as the initiator?

Assuming it is possible and documentation exists, if I could be pointed in
that direction ... great.

Thanks in advance.