Hi Rajil,

No the system is not oversubscribed. I have a 11 vCPU (1 on debian and 1
on ubuntu) on a 24 core machine. The debian jail is running x2go and an
ssh server for remote access, so the I/O shouldnt be an issue. The
ubuntu jail doesnt give out any warning messages though.
I use vm-bhyve for managing the jails which looks like this for debian8:

guest="linux"
loader="grub"
cpu=1
memory=2048M
network0_type="virtio-net"
network0_switch="lannetwork"
disk0_type="virtio-blk"
disk0_name="/dev/zvol/vmpool/os2"
disk0_dev="custom"
passthru0="2/0/0"
passthru1="2/0/1"

 Looks like a possibly lost interrupt.

 Can you check to see if this system is using APIC virtualization ?

# sysctl -a hw.vmm.vmx.cap
hw.vmm.vmx.cap.posted_interrupts: 1
hw.vmm.vmx.cap.virtual_interrupt_delivery: 1

(these will be zero if APIC virtualization not in use)

If so, one thing to try is disabling these and see if that helps. This can be done by setting the tunable hw.vmm.vmx.use_apic_vid to 1 (e.g. in /boot/loader.conf, or unloading vmm.ko, setting the value with kenv, and the reloading vmm.ko)